When assessing the value of your property, a few things to consider include:
• The size and condition of your property
• The location of your property and its proximity to transport links, amenities etc
• The recent and current market trends of similar properties
• Your property’s additional features
• The demand and supply factors relating to your property.
Lex Allan Commercial can provide you with a rental valuation and a comprehensive marketing strategy to achieve an early letting. Our experienced Commercial Property Surveyors are available to meet you on site to fully discuss the best way forward, whether you are a first-time Landlord, or an experienced property owner with a large property portfolio.
To ensure you get the best tenant/s possible, Lex Allan Commercial will undertake to vet your prospective tenants with:
• Credit Checks – Show you if your prospective tenants have any county court judgments (CCJs) against their names and what their history is like for paying their financial responsibilities and their overall credit risk score.
• References – Taken from their employer and previous landlords. These can tell you more about your prospective tenant’s character and nature as a tenant. If they are currently trading, we will obtain a trading history from their accountant and obtain their last three years trading figures, which will show profit and loss.
Lex Allan Commercial will conduct viewings for you wherever possible. Face to face meetings often provide ourselves an excellent initial indicator as to whether we feel the viewer will prove to be a tenant of the type and quality we would recommend for your premises.
If you are occupying the premises when your prospective tenants come to view, make sure you are able to provide all the information you are asked for(we will have given you a list!) and are as accommodating as possible! A good first impression is very important, as prospective tenants are far more likely to rent a property from an amenable landlord!